Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow


So, the past weekend has been pretty fun. :] My power went out and I went to stay with my dad for the weekend. My 5 year old cousin Allison was visiting with my aunt and uncle, so I got to spend some time with her, and she is absolutely adorable! She drew me some pictures of animals, and tried to teach me how to make a snow angel, haha. On Friday, we woke up a little early to go play in the snow, so I took the opportunity to document it. These pictures aren't really "artsy", but I still like them. :D



This picture was taken on Friday, when the snow was still nice and high. Doesn't my dog look majestic? Haha. It was really hard to get a picture of hers standing still, but I got one when she was distracted. :] I wish I could have done some artistic photos with the snow, but with my power out, and a bunch happening, I couldn't find the time to grab someone and do it.  I missed an opportunity for good pictures, but I'm pretty satisfied with what I got. :]


5 comments:

  1. Yeah, they aren't "artsy" but they sure do go on the fun side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol 2nd try on comments :D
    alexis! :D your dog is so majestic!
    and a very beautiful dog it is :]
    Your cousin is adorable ^^
    haha love how the nose is a cigerette bud great example for the kiddo alexis
    lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this site is so fustrating lol

    alexis! :D your dog is so majestic!
    and a very beautiful dog it is also :]
    Your cousin is adorable ^^
    I love how the snowmans nose is a cigerette bud.
    Great example for the kiddo alexis :D
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like that composition on the dog photo :) what about a vignette on it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like a winter wonderland :D, i like how the snowman is bigger then that girl!

    ReplyDelete