Friday, February 26, 2010

Finished Digital Photo



Soo, this is my final product for the digital photo project... i don't really like how it turned out. :/ But I guess it looks pretty close to what I imagined. I just wish I knew how to use photoshop like a pro! x] Hopefully the next project will turn out a little better. 

Even though I don't particularly think this photo is all that great, I put a lot of work into it and I hope you at least like the idea. Someday I hope I can convey my thoughts a little better. :D

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks coolios.
    The clock in the background makes it look like something out of Alice in Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with chen-ching, also... the texture in the back is perfect honestly... keep it up gurrrlll.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. alexis!
    i love the idea of your picture :D
    the clock is very alice in wonderland
    great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I alsooooo would have to agree with chen. this picture is really awesome i like all the textures and all the pictures you used for it :)

    ReplyDelete